SEN Teaching Assistant needed for a highly regarded Primary School in South East London.
Bounce Teachers are currently looking for a SEN teaching assistant to work at one of our outstanding primary schools
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Willingness to work 1:1 with a nonverbal child
- Available Long term
- A minimum of two professional references
- Qualified Teaching Status or equivalent
- Right to Work in the UK
- Have a Child Workforce DBS registered with the Update Service or be willing to obtain one
- A passion for teaching
About Bounce Teachers:
Previously known as Achieve Education, Bounce Teachers is one of London’s fastest-growing supply agencies and work with schools across Greater London and surrounding counties. Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, permanent or supply work, we have a wide range of teaching opportunities to suit your needs.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive pay based on experience
- A friendly team of consultants who will search for your dream teaching role
- Refer a friend bonus
- Staff socials
- Equal opportunities
- And much more
If you’d like to hear more about our exciting opportunities within the education sector, feel free to get in touch with Bounce Teachers today!