Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a new role for September 2023 in a Hackney?
This primary school are looking for an experienced Primary SEN Teaching Assistant who has particular experience working with Students with various SEN statements. You must have an understanding of the Primary curriculum and have good speech and learning strategies.
- You must have at least 12 months experience as a SEN Teaching assistant.
- Willingness to work 1:1 with a nonverbal child, providing crucial support and assistance.
- Available for long-term work, with potential for permanent opportunities.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Child Workforce DBS registered with the Update Service or willingness to obtain one.
Why Choose Bounce Teachers:
- Competitive pay based on your experience and qualifications.
- A friendly team of consultants who are committed to finding your dream teaching role.
- Refer a friend bonus, because we value your referrals.
- Staff socials to foster a supportive and inclusive community.
- Equal opportunities for all candidates.
- And much more!