An excellent school in Hatfield is looking to fill an English vacancy to start from the beginning of October. There is the potential for a permanent contract for the right candidate.
If you are a forward-looking and creative English teacher, this school would like to hear from you!
The students have excellent behavior and you will be joining a committed and positive staff team. The school is also easily accessible by car and public transportation.
- An experienced teacher with QTS (ECTs will be considered)
- Demonstrable history of teaching English to a high standard
- Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Proven experience of developing teaching & learning within an English department
- Apply for this vacancy on the job board
- Telephone interview with Nicholas Wade (Bounce Recruiter)
- Face-to-face interview at the school
Please apply below or contact us directly if you are interested in this position. Teachers must have a formally recognised teaching qualification and two school-based references. In the event that you are not contacted within three working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work.