Bounce Teachers are supporting an oversubscribed and high-achieving secondary school in Islington with finding a qualified Mathematics teacher to join their department. This role is an immediate start however, the school would consider applications from candidates available from September 2023.
- Apply for this vacancy on the job board
- Telephone interview with Nicholas Wade (Bounce Recruiter)
- Face-to-face interview at the school
We are looking for someone with:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A real enthusiasm for the subject and a confident classroom presence
- The ability to build good relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
The school can offer you:
- A very supportive and friendly team, with well-developed resources
- The opportunity to teach well-behaved and highly motivated students, who are enthusiastic about learning and have a desire to succeed
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the student’s learning experiences
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development, including Teaching and Learning lunches, leadership programs, and many other opportunities
- A very warm and welcoming working environment
- An opportunity to get involved in other school activities such as school trips, Duke of Edinburgh Awards etc.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Nicholas Wade at Bounce Teachers. Early applications for this position are advised as the school are keen to appoint as soon as possible.